Friday, October 23, 2009

HOW TO BE PRODUCTIVE AT WORK {part 1}

May I say a big thank you to all my readers.To those that embrace knowledge, I want to say let’s keep embracing it. Because knowledge makes wise and wisdom brings people to honour.
Let’s go straight to our topic of the day but before then let me ask if we now have the right attitude to life because that was the last topic I shared. For those that missed it please go to the discussion board of the group and read it. It is very important because your attitude determines your altitude in life.
This week I will be taking a deep look into productivity at work but there is no way I can rush down into this without letting you to understand some few things about work. So many people have this wrong perspective towards work and I don’t want to assume that you are not one of them, because a wise man once warned me never to assume.
What do you need to understand about work?
• You need to understand that your work will determine your worth.
• Creativity increases with hard work. Those who work extremely hard can stretch their intuition and insight. A wise said that the harder you work the brighter you think.
• You need to understand that your future can only be secured by in your labor
• So many people misinterpret job for work and vise versa but the two are not the same. Work brings out the potential and gift inside you. Job will only provide you salary without bringing out your potentials. This happens most when you are working outside your area of specialization or natural gifting.
• You need to understand that the ultimate reason for work is productivity.
• Work is a process of engaging in an activity with a product in view. I.e. engaging in an activity for productivity. You will agree with me that activity – productivity = labor of the foolish.
• It is an anticipated result that encourages work.
You need to understand that there is no substitute for work. Work is the onlything that guarantees you good and lasting wealth. (Pro 13:11 Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labor shall increase.)


Having known all these about work we need to know how to be productive at work. There is always how to everything on earth. Let’s see what the oldest book with the latest news {The Bible} says about “how” Ecc 10:15 the labor of fools wearies him, because he does not know how to go to the city.
I will stop at this point because I have promised not to make my writings too long to read. In my next write up, I will be digging real deep into how to be productive at work but for the sake of those that complained that my writings are to long let me stop here. But before then let’s have a right attitude to work because it determines our worth. Thanks

Delete Post

Reply

No comments:

Post a Comment